City of Glendale
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2021!! Glendale High School is having a graduation parade on June 4th at 7:00 PM. It will be the same route as the homecoming parade. PLEASE come out and support the graduating class of 2021!!! We hope to see the whole community out for this event!
***URGENT*** The CCVCA will be hosting the 3-day Fourth of July Celebration this year but they are in dire need of volunteers to be able to have the celebration. There will be a meeting Monday June 7,2021 @6PM at 320 Pacific Ave. (Pacific Ave Studios) Please if you or anyone you know would like to help please come to the meeting!!
Glendale Community Library will have Summer Reading Programs every Friday at 2 pm starting June 18th! You can win prizes for reading/visiting the library during the summer and learn something new at our Friday programs-mark your calendars!
6/18-Sign ups/FREE books, stickers, prizes; 6/25-Wildlife Safari Animals; 7/2-STEAM activities; 7/9–Rock Painting; 7/16–MAGIC show; 7/23–Tie Dye (T shirts provided); 7/30–Search and Rescue Dogs
We are still in need of volunteers-one to help water the city flowers (must have a truck), and one to help in the library a few hours a week. Call if you can help: 541-832–2360 Open hours: Wed, Fri, Sat 11-1 pm until June 18, when Friday hours will change to 12-3 pm for SRP.
|JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
o Payment is Due by the 10TH with a grace period until the 20th
Council Meeting June 14- 6PM
Graduation Parade June 4- 6PM
Father’s Day June 20
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.