THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, JULY 3,2020 IN OBSERVANCE OF INDEPENDENCE DAY!
It is with the utmost regret that we must announce the cancellation of all Fourth of July festivities and the fireworks as well.
Glendale Community Library is excited to announce that the summer reading program is in progress! Programs will be on Fridays at 2PM. Their first program will be the Douglas County Search and Rescue Team/Dogs on July 10 @ 2PM.The library is now open Wed and Sat 11-1 AND Fridays 1-3. Please check out The Friends of the Glendale Library Facebook page for the other programs in July and August!
Fire Season started Monday June 15,2020. For all the dos and don’ts please visit their website at https://www.dfpa.net/ Help reduce risk of fire by keeping weeds, grass and shrubs trimmed around the property. And in the event of an emergency, make sure property address markers are clearly visible from the roadway.
The Elementary school will be offering free lunch and breakfast to kids 0-18 starting Monday, July 6th.
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.