City of Glendale News
“That Small-Town Life”
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC; CITY HALL WILL NOT BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE 541-832-2106 OR BY EMAIL CITYHALL@CITYOFGLENDALEOR.COM. YOU CAN ALSO DROP PAYMENT IN THE DROP BOX AT THE EMPLOYEE DOOR. “STAY HOME SAVE LIVES!!”
The city staff remains committed to the citizens of Glendale and will make every effort to accommodate citizen’s needs. However, we have a small staff and must protect the health of our workers so they can continue to provide the essential operations of the city. Therefore, we have taken the above precaution.
Annual Easter Egg Hunt, The CCVCA is putting a hold on the Annual Easter Egg Hunt currently. They will keep the community posted on all postponed events.
Spring Is Here!!! It is that time of year again when those pesky weeds feel they need to grow and for us to not let them! It is that time to be cutting your grass, weeds, and other vegetation from your property line to the improved roadway. Grass is growing, and fire season is coming. Do Not forget to mow.
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.