THE CITY HALL OFFICE IS OPEN BACK UP TO THE PUBLIC AGAIN…WITH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OF COURSE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING IN THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2020!! Glendale High School is having a graduation parade on June 5th at 6:00 PM. It will be the same route as the homecoming parade. PLEASE come out and support the graduating class of 2020!!! We hope to see the whole community out for this event!
The summer reading program sign-ups will start soon. Each Saturday in June (starting June 6) Glendale Community Library will be open from 11-2 for SRP sign ups! Sign up and get your book bag with a schedule of events, fun treats, a free pick from the prize box, and a free book! Programs are scheduled for Fridays at 2PM beginning July 12th. They hope to see you soon! In the meantime, GCL is currently open on Saturdays (11-2) to exchange materials only.
Spring Is Here!!! It is that time of year again when those pesky weeds feel they need to grow and for us to not let them! It is that time to be cutting your grass, weeds, and other vegetation from your property line to the improved roadway. Grass is growing, and fire season is coming. Do Not forget to mow.
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.