City of Glendale
“That Small-Town Life”
The Office will be closed Friday, January 1st & Monday January 18th
Happy New Year from all of us here at City Hall! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends and were looking forward to a better New Year, lots in store for our little community!!
A BIG Thank You to All the Sponsors and Everyone that helped, participated, and came out for the Christmas Light Parade. It is always a great feeling to see the community gather to celebrate the holidays! Even in the middle of a pandemic! AND an incredibly special Thank You to the generous, kindhearted family here in town that hands out presents every year to all the little ones.
Remember to continue to winterize. Prepare with an emergency kit, warm clothes, blankets, flashlights, and non-perishable food. Remember vehicles need winterizing too. Flue fire season is upon us. Make sure you have your chimneys/flues cleaned and checked.
The library took a little break for the winter holidays. They will resume their hours starting January 6 from 11-1. Their days and hours they are open are Wednesday, Fridays, and Saturdays from 11-1.
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.