“That Small-Town Life”
The Office will be closed Wednesday, January 1st & Monday January 20th
Happy New Year from all of us here at City Hall! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends and were looking forward to an amazing New Year, lots in store for our little community!!
Our Fourth Annual Holiday Coloring Contest was a success! Thank you all for your entries! Congratulations to the winners!! For boys age group; 2-5: Grady Callahan, 6-9: Easton Smith and 10-14 Aaron Martin. For girls age group; 10-14 Sophia Hicks! Everyone did a fantastic job thank you so much for all your beautiful hard work!
A BIG Thank You to All the Sponsors and Everyone that helped, participated, and came out for the Christmas Parade and Santa’s Arrival! It’s always a great feeling to see the community gather together to celebrate the holidays!
Thank You to everyone who participated in the library BUNCO game in October, they raised over $200 for the library!! They will be having TWO BUNCO events in January (Johns wine bar-Jan 16th) (The Depot-Jan 25th ). Mark your calendars and call 541-832-2360 to reserve your spot.
JUST A REMINDER: CURRENT UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
- Utility Bills are mailed on the 1st
- Payment is Due by the 10th with a grace period until the 20th
- Late Notices will be mailed on the 21st and will include the $20.00 Late Fee incurred if not paid
- Delinquent accounts that have not been paid by the last day of the month will be shut off for non-payment and a $30.00 reconnect fee will be added to the account. The account must be paid in full before service can be restored.
- If payment is received after 4:00 PM, service will be restored the following day, or an After-hours Service Call Charge will be charged at a rate of $12.50 a service call for anyone wanting service returned after 4:00 PM.